FREQUENT DINNER PROGRAM Rules
- My Tomato Pie Frequent Diner Program valid for U.S. or Canadian residents 18 years and older. To Register for the Frequent Diner Program, complete the registration form to the right. No purchase necessary. Limit one registration per person.
- Frequent Diner Program participants earn 5% back in gift certificates for each dollar actually spent (net purchase; does not include discounts, rebate amounts or tax) on food, beverage and merchandise. To record rebate, Frequent Diner Program participants must complete bottom portion of My Tomato Pie food bill for each purchase. Rebate available only to program participant paying check.
- Frequent Diner Program participants will receive rebate gift certificates at the end of each calendar quarter (March 31, June 30, September 30, and December 31). To qualify for rebate, you must have net purchases over $100.00. Certificates will be mailed out in $5 increments. Any remaining balance will be carried over. Certificates are valid towards food, beverages (use for alcoholic beverages subject to applicable law), and merchandise. Certificates will be mailed to the address previously provided by Frequent Diner participant as soon as possible after calendar quarter ends.
- Employees of My Tomato Pie and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
- Frequent Diner Program and program rules subject to termination and/or change at any time at the sole discretion of My Tomato Pie. Not responsible for the lost rebate certificates; not responsible for computer, technical, administrative or other errors. If no rebates have been credited to an account after one year of the application date, My Tomato Pie reserves the right to cancel that account without any previous notice.
- Void where prohibited. Frequent Diner rebate gift certificates have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash or used towards a tip.
- See official promotion rules for applicable details, limitations and disclaimers.